After much excitment to get my latest Holga film back from processing I discover a series of operator errors. Or rather a single operator failure gone uncorrected through most of the film.
I left the camera setting on bulb – which to those not in the know means the setting that allows to leave the lens open for as long as you like to make long exposures, for instance in darker conditions.
This means most of the film is overexposed and blurry. Very bbllluurrryy.
But some of the pictures have a surreal swimming under water feel so I’m sharing them all online anyway.
- one successful photo of a ceiling light fitting (hmm)
- one underexposed random looking fence (I must have had my reasons at the time)
- a blurry meerkat with blurry meerkat baby in the middle of the frame (this could have be sooo good!)
- penguins at Twycross Zoo
- lots of blurry pics from the Lichfield Bower 2009 procession in May
- one blurry wedding picture